Thursday, September 21, 2017

OMG Random People Are Following Me - Facebook Hoax

Another Facebook hoax, or rather misinformation, is going around freaking people out that random people are following them on Facebook. The post looks something like this: "Omg ....My friend just posted this and I tried it to see if it was real. It is! I blocked about 30 people that were "following" me. Most from other countries. Go check yours. FB family and friends please do the following: Go to your account settings, Go to Block, Go to Block Users Type in "Following Me" without the quotes Surprisingly there were people following my FB page with names I cannot even pronounce. Very scary!! They are all blocked now. I thought my FB page was set for friends to view my post only but I learned that I was wrong..." It's a hoax and I'll show you why. Don't forget to subscribe to my channel for more tutorials! Check out my website at http://bit.ly/1TKzTtT Video recorded using Screencast-O-Matic (http://bit.ly/1XplPoI) Thanks for tuning in!
OMG Random People Are Following Me - Facebook Hoax

No comments:

Post a Comment